Saturday, May 29, 2010

Something just occurred to me...

So I was folding laundry and my mind was drifting as it often does... I was thinking of that Christina Agulera song- the one that got an award for being pro gay tolerant or whatever, "I am beautiful no matter what they say.." I was trying to figure out why it bothered me so bad then it hit me.

I've always been a very stubborn person- I don't like to be told what to do or how to think. So what it boils down to is I'm tired of having things crammed down my throat. For example, while I believe in the sanctity of marriage and that it should be between husband and wife, I am not anti-gay people. I do not approve of the life style but we live in a country where people have the right to be who and what they want, I can respect that that is THEIR choice and they are still good people. Unfortunately it is not that simple, the outspoken left has decided that if I disagree with their lifestyle then I am a homophobic or prejudice, it has to be shoved in our face 24/7- songs about it as if the rest of us are saying they are bad people, we aren't it is just not the lifestyle we choose.

Tree-huggers and environmental wackos, another movement that makes me angry and want to barf. I recycle, I turn off the lights when not in use etc.. I be live in appreciating and taking care of this gift God has given us but they have decided that I don't love the planet because I refuse to take 3 minute showers or I don't drive a hybrid, or don't use the kind of light bulbs they have decided I should use, or I don't think nature should come before people. (I guess I hate animals to then). It is not okay for everyone to believe what they want, they want to FORCE us to believe and act how they say.

**As if you need more proof that global warming is a bunch of baloney- it is the end of May in Vegas and we just barely hit 90 degrees, haven't even had an average day yet you wackos!

The peace sign- I wish we could live in a world of peace, but peace and safety comes at a price, I refuse to wear or use anything with a peace symbol because in the 1960's it was an anti war symbol. I wish it were not necessary but it is, if it weren't for war, we wouldn't have this great nation and evil would always prevail.

They believe guns are evil so yet another thing they want to force on everyone. Another reason I have begun to be an avid gun supporter, how dare they try to take away my 2nd amendment right? I am learning how to shoot and contributing to the NRA just because they say I shouldn't.

So what it boils down to is I am fed up, fed up of being labeled because I disagree, but if that's the way they want to play then so be it but they are stirring a pot that's going to boil over. I am not the only one sick and tired of living in their politically correct world, a lot of people (including me) are simply going to act opposite just to prove our points!

1 comment: