Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nevada Candidates for Senate

I have posted links to the candidates running for Senate against Harry Reid. For obvious reasons I didn not list Harry Reid, I don't need a website to tell me what he stands for, his distain for Nevada is painfully clear. In fairness I will add that Sue Lowden is also running, in fact she is the front runner right now but there are a few things that concern me about her. This is not confirmed but from what I understand, she is a former contributor to Harry Reid's campaign. There are some other things I intend to research. If she were to win the Republican nomination I would of course support her over Reid but she is just not my favorite right now. Sharron Angle is my favorite and I really like Danny Tarkanian. Chad Christensen, and John Chachas would both be good but they are only about 3-4% in the polls right now. I encourage all Nevadans to carefully research the candidates and decide who they feel would do the best job for Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment